Saturday, March 21, 2015

Let's do this!

Okay so as of right now I am at 28.5% to my goal for St Jude PLAYLIVE. I am looking to raise $1000 for St Jude in 2015. I have never done this much for charity before, so that goal is MASSIVE. So, I am putting something on the line that I hope will encourage it. My girlfriend loves my hair, she especially loves when I have nice looking hair. She has pretty much veto'd the idea of me just shaving my own head for 4 years now. So why does this matter? Well, maybe it is because once I hit 100% to goal, I am going to arrange a 24 hour livestream, and during that livestream I will be shaving my head on camera. Now to clarify, this is actually a buzz cut, because I am not taking the time it would take to do a proper razor shave on a stream, but after that stream, within 24 hours of it ending, I will stream again w/ a COMPLETELY shaved head. I may be risking my future wife for this, but its worth it, and I think she'll be supportive. If not, she knows I love her, and we'll get through it together. :D

To donate: http://fundraising.stjude.org/site/TR/PlayLive/PlayLive?px=3150958&pg=personal&fr_id=20860

No comments:

Post a Comment